We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our Repair Shop in Shoreditch, London. It's a part-time position, with an immediate start date. You are expected to work approximately 12 hours/week, during both weekdays and weekends. Flexibility in regards to schedule is requested.
As a Sales Assistant, you are a part of the Retail team. You are responsible to educate and inform customers about our products, policies, and ethos. The aim is to maximize sales and provide the best in class Nudie Jeans customer service.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for generating sales and provide excellent customer service.
- Work towards set goals and KPI’s.
- Follow defined routines and guidelines.
- Repair and hemming service.
- Assisting with weekly deliveries.
- Secure that our products are presented according to visual guidelines.
- Maintain an organized stock room.
- The ability to quickly learn the POS system and other applications.
Who you are:
- Non-prestigious and has a “can do attitude”.
- You get things done, whether it’s on your own or as a member of a team.
- Result oriented and driven by exceeding customer expectations.
- Strong people skills. Easily develops relationships and networks.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Passionate about Nudie Jeans philosophy and our products.
At Nudie Jeans, we sincerely believe that the success of the company starts with the wellbeing and happiness of our employees. For this reason, to ensure our employees thrive at work, we offer the following attractive benefits:
- 28 vacation days per year.
- A so called "Clothing Allowance" or "Clothing kit". (Inclusions in the clothing kit depend on the season and the degree of service of the employee).
- Access to an employee discount of 30% when purchasing our products in-store or on our webshop.
- A Wellbeing Allowance which can be used towards buying a gym card or other sports membership for example.
- The possibility of paid Parental Leave and Occupational Pension up to 6%.
- Paid Sick leave
- Private Health care program
Our Shoreditch store is located on Redchurch Street with a back drop of vibrant East London street art and the smell of artisan coffee in the air. This location opened in May 2015 and has become popular with the locals for fixing up their well loved Nudie Jeans. Our team is as diverse as Shoreditch and are happy to help with any denim needs!
Interviews will be ongoing so please don't hesitate to apply!